Friday, December 12, 2008

Exclusive fan club for Barbara.


Normally people make fan club for the person who is popular or for the person’s talent but here it is totally different this club is for a person who is not popular but she is talented but this is not for that instead for the way she is, especially for her politeness with everyone, including the person who she don’t like.

Who is Barbara? Why a fan club for her?

Barbara is an easy going, very smart and interesting woman. Whoever makes friendship will sure fall for her. She is more sensitive, tears roll out of her eyes so easily (tears are the best example for a person’s character).

Full Name : Barbara Gallo
Nick Name : Ba
Date of Birth : 13th December
Born in : Sao Paulo, Brazil
Profession : Teacher
Nationality : Brazilian, Italian
Dream : India

She loves India more than a normal Indian. She knows more about India than an Indian. We can say India is her dream home.

She is a yoga student, learns Hindi, has more Indian friends than Brazilians, spends most of her time with Indians these are the good example for her love towards India.

B- Beautiful
A- Attractive
R- Romantic
B- Brainy
A- Active
R- Reliable
A- Affectionate

If I want to say about her then 365 days is not enough for me.

What else you want? Be here and know all

I’m proud to say that I’m her fan

Oh!!!!!!!!! Who am I?

7 comments:

  1. First of all, I am not her FAN, I am her A.C. hehehe.she is best friend of mine, i have ever got. She is shy, kind,honest, cool temper, she loves music, especially she sings hindi songs, she knows mitwa, chand tare tod lau,chalte chalte,and many more king khan songs, she loves tum se hi most, this are her favorite songs and she can sing this songs very well. she likes to make friends.

    Few things about herself.

    1) Her eyes, when she open her eyes, you can feel that stars are shining on light blue sky.

    2) Her smile, her smile is awesome. when she smile, u can feel that u are in heaven and wow what is the life near you,you will feel that you will just want to heard her that smile daily and I am sure that if she go anywhere or opened any door, she spread a roshni (spread light) in whole space. If we compare two things in this whole universe, if one side moon than one side you means if I wants to see the moon and if it does not appear at that day than I will see you on this earth. Suppose I meet the god in this earth I must appreciate them to give us a friend like you.

    What i can say more about you .. i think i know more about you more than you..that you dont know..hehe..

    i wish you good luck for your life.
    and always be smiling and never be sad. because you always know that LET'S SHARE doesn't like any tears or sad face of barbara. so be always smile and cheerup yourself.

    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet friend Let´s share...I am so lucky to have a friend like u, thanks for ur kind words.
    But now u make me angry..what is that all u know about me that i dont know :-X
    come fast and tell me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ba said... who are you ???

    Ba Fan say's...Im your shadow my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. LET'S SHARE said...
    First of all, I am not her FAN, I am her A.C.

    Ba Fan say's... You have said wonderful about Barbara so cute, nice comment

    "Few things about herself"...
    you have a good imagination LET'S SHARE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ba said...
    My sweet friend Let´s share...I am so lucky to have a friend like u,

    Ba Fan say's... My sweet Barbara you have did a comment for a comment. But where is the comment for the Blog?........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone who is close to me know how this blog made me happy - it was so lovely act and sweet work...nothing that i can say..will show my gratitude for such thing u have done my sweet ..My Fan

    ReplyDelete